Saturday, November 04, 2006

Day 9: High Speed Metallic Case

I had to spend the day at work. I can assure you, that the motivation gap between myself and Starvin Marvin in the buffet line was bigger than Grand Canyon. Cheez! You've seen the lovely winter photos from here. Today that beautiful snow was again screwing up the traffic, so I was trapped in my car on the way to work and also on the way to home. This is one of the things I hate the most in working: you're stuffed in to a small metallic case every day. The other trained monkeys in their metallic cases are trying to overtake each other just about everywhere and the same rally continues twice a day. You feel lucky to get out a alive, but next day you have to be there again. Get Fired or Die Driving.

Well, this post was a bit negative, but the day turned out to be very good. I had to work only one day and already the weekend begun! I prepared the meat I bought yesterday (it had a funny side taste, kinda like beer...) and I had some wine with my wife after the kids were asleep. We watched the movie Capote and I was amazed how brilliant Philip Seymour Hoffman was on the main role. The movie was boring, but the acting - WOW! I'm definetely going to read that book Capote wrote.


No comments: