Monday, November 06, 2006

Day 12: Jester, at your service!

When you are working for someone else and your motivation (= need for money) is close to zero, you lose the will to work. Due to this, I dedicated this work day for practical jokes. I took a big bag of potatoes to the office and had my fun in the garage. I put a potato into each car's exhaust pipe and left a friendly note (“Thanks a**hole for parking like that) under the wiper.


During the lunch hour I visited every empty booth and messed everything! I turned the chairs upside down and hid the phones. Papers and magazines got switched between different booths. I used every open computer to print a document (“Hi, where is this printer? Call me.”) 200 times. I also send many meeting invitations through Outlook and reserved all the meeting rooms. And of course I ordered coffee and cake to every meeting from our cafeteria.

In the afternoon I called to annoying people and yelled “hello? hello? is there anybody there?” with an accent. They went nuts after the fifth time! After three o'clock I felt it was time for this Homer Simpson to leave the party. So this working day was fun, but what the heck I'm going to do tomorrow? Get myself fired???


No comments: